Posted Date: Jan 13, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 367156.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for an ASSISTANT MANAGER II position.
- Location: Verizon; 3601 Converse Dr Wilmington, NC 28403. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday, 7:00am- 4:00pm.
- Requirement: Previous food service operations management/ leadership and great customer service experience.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As an Assistant Manager II, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of food service operations in a small to medium volume location, keeping with all corporate and brand standards. You will maximize profitability, as well as, guest and associate satisfaction. You will ensure the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing food service operations in accordance with the approved budget while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures the food offered to the client, customers, and associates of the operation is of superior quality.
- Assists with purchasing and inventory.
- Maintains excellent relationships with associates, guests and client, as well as, other departments within the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of food service supervisory experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 367156
Apply on company website