Posted Date: Oct 11, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time ASST, CASHROOM position.
- Location: Canteen Dallas Vending, 1200 Mustang Dr., Grapevine, TX 76051. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm. No weekends required.
- Requirement: Some Excel skills, simple arithmetic skills.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 331021 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares deposit verification and currency orders for vending route drivers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains accuracy of vending machine money collected and returned by route drivers.
- Prepares and distributes change of coins and petty cash for route drivers.
- Ensures coin and currency counters are accurate.
- Ensures route statements are accurate prior to making end-of-day deposits.
- Balances out the vault to ensure route statements match funds that are being deposited.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 331021
Apply on company website