Posted Date: Nov 5, 2019
- We have an opening for a Dietitian.
- Location: Modesto, CA
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full Time; Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with rotating weekends.
- Details: Hospital - Outpatient bariatric plus some inpatient responsibilities.
- Requirements: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietitic Registration.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Our Company is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian (Non-exempt) to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
- Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Minimum of one (1) year of hospital experience, preferred
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 340934
Apply on company website