Posted Date: Dec 12, 2019
- We have an opening for a Dietitianposition.
- Location: Charleston, SC. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Requirement: RDN LDN
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 358670 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Come live and work in historical Charleston, SC, voted the #1 city in America. Our healthcare system includes four hospitals throughout the Charleston area, an onsite rehabilitation hospital, and an outpatient oncology center. Clinical colleagues take great pride in a culture of teamwork, clinical excellence, and superb patient care.
Our Company is currently seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to join our Clinical Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment to be based out of our Roper Saint Francis Hospital. This is a full-time position that will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states while affording you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients and customers. RDs participate in quality improvement projects, work collaboratively with the food service management team, work as integral members of the interdisciplinary team, host dietetic interns and are supported in pursuing community service experiences. Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
- Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 358670
Apply on company website