Posted Date: Mar 16, 2020
- We have an opening for a DIETITIAN/ SPECIALIST position.
- Location: Tustin, CA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Details: Subacute Pediatric and Adult
- Required: RDN
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Position: Dietitian Specialist
- THIS IS A FULL TIME INPATIENT OPENING / SUBACUTE PEDIATRIC AND ADULT AREAS; KNOWLEDGE OF TPN AND VENT SUPPORT NEEDED.
- TUSTIN, CA.
- Responsible for providing nutrition care for designated nutrition specialty or program (NICU, bariatric, renal, cardiac, diabetes, nutrition support, transplant, oncology, pediatrics, and outpatient services)
- Ensures National Standards are met and maintained at all times for certified programs
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Morrison Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
- Master's Degree
- Three (3) to four (4) years of professional experience in clinical services in an acute care setting
- Certified specialist, two (2) years preferred experience
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 386879
Apply on company website