Posted Date: Nov 11, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 428933.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION SYSTEMS-$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS and a $2400 RENTENTION BONUS (after 3 years)
- Location: JEFFERSON, LA
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Position Details: Oversee 8 locations and 26 Dietitians.
- Requirement: Clinical Nutrition Manager experience required
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Our Company is currently seeking a Director of Nutrition Systems to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. As the Director of Nutrition Systems, you will be responsible to direct the functions of clinical nutrition for the system (such as nutrition assessment, nutrition counseling/consultation, performance improvement), and the management of the clinical nutrition team to ensure high quality nutritional care is provided to patients/residents. This position ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Clinical Nutrition Managers, Lead Dietitian/Lead Specialist and/or Clinical Staff at 8 facilities.
• Establishes goals and oversees implementation of clinical nutrition care based upon system's medical direction and patient population.
• Hires, leads, direct, coaches, trains, and develops clinical nutrition managers and team members.
• Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
• Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
• Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
• Assigns and directs the workload of the clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
• Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to system confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
• Participates and attends system-wide clinical meetings and directs departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
• Leads and/or participates in departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
• Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the system and Company as appropriate.
• Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations.
• Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
• Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
• Five (5) years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian, including two (2) years in a managerial position, preferred. Master degree, preferred
• Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite, required
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 428933
Apply on company website