Posted Date: Aug 19, 2020
Details: Seeking experienced Environmental Services / Housekeeping Director level professionals with at least 3 years of Director level experience and strong financial acumen, in the Baltimore / Washinton DC / Northern Virginia metro area(s).
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.Job Summary:
• Oversees department's financial data and statistics
• Monitors unit expenditures
• Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
• Coordinates housekeeping activities with other departments
• Actively communicates with client and other departments
• Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the departments
• Establishes work standards and workflow
• Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
• Encourages and mentors staff creativity and innovation
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
• Remains proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
• Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
• Reads and develops in the Total Quality Management process
• Develops and maintains job descriptions for department staff
• Encourages staff to participate in education programs
• Four-year college degree and equal related experience strongly desired; high school diploma/GED required
• Three (3) years of housekeeping management experience at the Director level is required
• Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
• General business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High Customer Service and quality attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
• Public speaking skills
• Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
• Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
• Proficient in the use of Windows-based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 417485
Apply on company website