Posted Date: Sep 4, 2019
- We have an opening for a FACILITIES COORDINATOR (MOVE, ADD, CHANGE) position.
- Location: 2700 Camino Ramon #400. San Ramon, CA 94583. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7am - 4pm.
- Details: We are looking to add a dynamic individual to join our Facilities team as a Facility Space and Move Coordinator. This role will join a robust group of people who are working diligently to meet the needs of an exciting client. This is a fast-paced role in a fast-paced environment and a customer-facing position which requires excellent customer service skills.
- Requirement: The MAC coordinator will be responsible for daily move coordination providing end to end direct coordination of site moves and restacking, engage clients including senior management to determine block planning and any special requirements for group and daily moves, interact with all hiring managers for onboarding needs, includes desk assignment and the adherence of the company's desk allocation policy, provide support to onsite Facilities team on facilities projects including new construction, tenant improvements, and minor alterations, responsible for purchase order requisitions, invoice processing, financial tracking, vendor interactions, vendor quotes and other tasks to extend the productivity of the Facilities team. They will also be responsible for warehouse inventory management.
- Facilities background and experience with Auto CAD a plus! 2+ years of facilities, hoteling, and/or related experience. Strong customer service and communication skills required. Associates degree preferred.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit a job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full-time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
The MAC Coordinator / Space Planner will manage all Moves, Adds, and Changes witin a corporate office campus environment with multiple buildings
- Responsible for daily move coordination, the Move Coordinator provides end to end direct coordination of site moves and restacking.
- Engages clients including senior management to determine block planning and any special requirements for group and daily moves.
- Interacts with all hiring managers for onboarding needs, includes desk assignment and the adherence of the company's desk allocation policy.
- Provide support to onsite Facilities team on facilities projects including new construction, tenant improvements and minor alterations.
- Responsible for related purchase order requisitions, invoice processing, financial tracking, vendor interactions, vendor quotes and other tasks to extend the productivity of the Facilities team.
Warehouse Inventory management:
- Maintains furniture inventory in windfall and supports with reconfiguration projects.
- Performs field verification, works with MFS asset management inventory to identify pull and deliver product as required. Ensure it is cleaned prior to delivery and installation.
Salary, bonus plan, benefits, and excellent career growth opportunities
- 3+ years of functional experience relevant to facilities
- Familiar with floor plans
- experience wiht database work order and CAFM system
- Knowledge of move process and furniture systems
- knowledge of CAD optional
- experience working directly with clients
- excellent communication skills
- proficient in microsoft word, powerpoint, excel
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 316658
Apply on company website