Posted Date: Jul 15, 2020
- We have an opening for a GENERAL MANAGER position.
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio Note: online applications accepted only.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. They will lead the account by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations, demonstrating a balance of culinary and administrative expertise.
- Assists in all phases of planning, budget analysis, and reporting for maximum use of resources
- Maintains the highest standards of food quality, presentation, sanitation and safety
- Coordinates with the management team to provide overall planning, direction and control of the program
- Maintains excellent relationships with employees, guests and the client, as well as other departments within the operation
- Adheres to the Client's culture and guidelines, the Health Department's regulations, and the sector's standards and expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant management experience
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and client
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- General culinary knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedures
- Ability to follow all sector health & safety standards
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 409635
Apply on company website