Posted Date: Jul 11, 2020
- We have an opening for a Catering Manager position.
- Location: Corporate Dining in Atlanta area, GA. Note: online applications accepted only.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Catering Manager (sales and operations) is responsible for the successful execution of all catering events. This position supervises the sales and event order communications, scheduling and training of service staff, planning, delivery, set up, clean up, and proper invoicing for all daily events.
- Daily Operations
- Supervision and Staff Development
- Culinary Programs
- Customer Service
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Special Events
- Marketing and Sales
- General Hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
- At least two years similar work experience
- Ability to interact with diverse and high-volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ability to operate Web based ordering system, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles.
- Proficient with word processing and spread sheet applications.
- Ability to write professional and efficient emails to clients and customers.
- Possess the ability to meet Company specific uniform standards for this position.
- Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment's per Company guidelines.
- Ability to work at times with minimal supervision, and accomplish tasks without direct instruction, and problem solve for the best solutions.
- This position supervises numerous (5-10) hourly employees, including delivery personnel and culinary personnel.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 409138
Apply on company website