Posted Date: Oct 31, 2019
- We have an opening for a SAFETY COORDINATOR position.
- Location: Fort Worth/Dallas, TX area. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday!
- Requirement: The safety coordinator will train and support the prevention of work-related injuries in local Eurest cafes. Must have a safety-related degree or 1+ year in a safety-related role. Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Reports to: National Director of Safety & Claims
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 338987 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Working as a Safety Coordinator, you will work directly with Safety Managers and ensure the team is in compliance with operational needs, support business critical matters, and assure regulatory compliance (i.e., OSHA, EPA) within assigned geographies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports efforts of Compass Group Operations to assure continued attention to safety success.
- Develops and implements new corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring proper presentation, extra side projects, and maintenance of proper serving temperatures follows HACCP standard.
- Provides information related to safety and workers compensation to all levels of management.
- Identifies programs and tools to positively impact safety.
- Investigates accidents as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Food and/or safety experience is preferred.
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills are preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, creativity, and training skills.
- Proficient computer skills including various computer programs, knowledge of MS Office products, email and internet research.
- Bachelor's degree in food service, safety, nutrition or related field preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 338987
Apply on company website