Posted Date: Jan 19, 2021
- We are now hiring for a SR CATERING MANAGER position.
- Location: ABILENE, TEXAS Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Varies
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 447502. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.Job Summary
The Catering Manager (sales and operations) is responsible for the successful execution of all catering events. This position supervises the sales and event order communications, scheduling and training of service staff, planning, delivery, set up, clean up, and proper invoicing for all daily events.
- Daily Operations
- Supervision and Staff Development
- Culinary Programs
- Customer Service
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Special Events
- Marketing and Sales
- General Hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
- At least two years similar work experience
- Ability to interact with diverse and high-volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ability to operate Web based ordering system, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles.
- Proficient with word processing and spread sheet applications.
- Ability to write professional and efficient emails to clients and customers.
- Possess the ability to meet Company specific uniform standards for this position.
- Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment's per Company guidelines.
- Ability to work at times with minimal supervision, and accomplish tasks without direct instruction, and problem solve for the best solutions.
Associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 447502
Apply on company website