Posted Date: Oct 15, 2020
Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One's exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.Job Summary
This individual will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations, directing the preparation of meals in accordance with corporate programs and guidelines.
- Plans regular and modified menus according to established guidelines
- Trains kitchen staff in food preparation, safe handling, and operation of equipment, food safety and sanitation based on Company and regulatory standards
- Establishes and maintains cleaning and maintenance schedules for equipment, storage and work areas
- Maintains inventory of food and non-food supplies to stay within established guidelines while assuring that necessary product is available when needed
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Culinary Arts, Food Services Technology/Management/or related field; or A.O.S. Degree in Culinary Arts with additional specialized training
- Three to five years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Extensive catering experience a plus
- High volume, complex foodservice operations experience - highly desirable
- ServSafe certified – highly desirable
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 429138
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website