An established and growing clinic in Massachusetts is planning to hire an additional full-time or part-time outpatient pediatrician. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You will work will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with 1 evening a week from 11 am to 7 pm. There will be a 1:6 rotating Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm. All call will be by phone-only. You will work alongside behavioral health clinicians and a child psychiatrist to provide excellent, streamlined care. The ideal candidates will be board certified or board eligible and committed to caring for patients in a community health center setting. Spanish-speaking would be a plus.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and be eligible for NHSC loan repayment. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 402(b) retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
This opening is located in Roxbury, one of Greater Boston's dynamic neighborhoods. It has beautiful tree-lined streets and is only 6 miles south-southwest of downtown Boston.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established and growing clinic
- 100% outpatient position
- Light phone call only
- Metro Boston location
- Competitive compensation package
- NHSC loan repayment site
- Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, malpractice coverage, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 and mention job #2682198
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
An established and growing clinic in Massachusetts is planning to hire an additional full-time or part-time outpatient pediatrician. The incoming p...
Apply on company website