Come live and practice in this Maine community that offers a dozen cross-country ski trails with varied scenery and terrain. Caribou has two municipal cross-country ski venues, one within the urban limits which has lights for night skiing as well as a visitors center, and a lengthier venue two miles outside the urban limits. Caribou maintains 170 miles of Aroostook County's 1,600-mile snowmobile trail system, rated the third best in the nation.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visa candidates welcome
- NHSC loan repayment program and generous relocation package
- Full benefits package including 403(b) with match, malpractice with tail, and 6 weeks PTO
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Employed MSG position
- Bread and butter OB/GYN
- Call is 1:3
- Will consider in-practice physicians, residents, fellows, and military-trained physicians equally
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply on company website