Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
As a full time, nonexempt, Collections Specialist withComprehensive Pharmacy Services, you are responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems, reducing accounts receivable delinquency and cash application from daily bank transactions. This position requires you to be self directed and motivated along with the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
Schedule: This full time position is scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week, primarily Monday through Friday.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Email correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Resolves client-billing problems and accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Organize accounts according to severity of delinquency for management review
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of recent work experience with corporate collections, interacting with a large customer base
- Ability to understand and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access. Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains experience preferred
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, LLC is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.cpspharm.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website