Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
As a nonexempt, Senior Paralegal with Comprehensive Pharmacy Services' Corporate Division (CPS), you will work under the direction of the General Counsel to support legal issues around CPS's business operations. General duties will include investigations, research, filing, preparation of routine legal documents, and communications with CPS team members and external third parties. This full time position is scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week, primarily Monday through Friday.
- Researches complex legal issues and relevant topics relating to CPS business operations. Investigates facts and applicable law and searches pertinent sources. Administers complex legal department activities.
- Organizes and maintains files on a variety of legal subjects, with projects pertaining to corporate law matters and contracts / transactional matters.
- Drafts complex legal documents; communicate and interact with CPS business team members, external third parties and general counsel on projects, under general counsel supervision.
- Resolves more complex legal questions through the application of applicable law and corporate policy on projects.
- Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of paralegal experience in a corporate law department or law firm; OR Associate's degree with paralegal certificate and at least six (6) years of paralegal experience in a corporate law department or law firm; OR High School Diploma/GED and at least ten (10) years of paralegal experience in a corporate law department or law firm.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws and regulations and corporate policy.
- Experience analyzing information, agreements or corporate law matters.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience using analytical skills to independently review, draft, negotiate and prepare documents.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits: CPS full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance / 401(k) with a Match / Paid Time Off (PTO) Program / Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability / Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance / Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation's oldest and largest provider of pharmacy support services to more than 700 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States and Puerto Rico. CPS helps hospital pharmacists tackle complex problems such as medication reconciliation, hyper-inflated drug costs, standardization, centralized distribution, regulatory & compliance, and 340B programs leading to increased quality, reduced admissions and lower costs. Services provided by CPS include pharmacy management, pharmacy consulting, specialized pharmacy services, telepharmacy, 340B program compliance assurance, ambulatory & retail pharmacy services, medication related transition of care, and pharmacy analytics. For more information, visit http://www.cpspharm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website