HCA Florida Highlands Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?Submit your application for Licensed Practicing Nurse Med Surg position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient. $5,000 sign-on bonus eligible for external candidates only.Benefits
HCA Florida Highlands Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Highlands Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
In this role you will:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources
- Carries out physician orders
- Assess, plan and evaluate patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for risk factors
- Manage the patient's pain
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new software applications
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Highlands Hospital is a 126-bed acute hospital. We offer a full range of Emergency, Surgical and Inpatient and Outpatient services. We have served Sebring, Florida, and the surrounding counties since 1965. We offer advanced technology, attracting the most qualified physicians and surgeons in the area. Our Emergency Room is the areas only dedicated Senior ER. This features designated parking and hearing amplifiers. This also offers optical devices, specific discharge planning and personal scheduling assistance. All patient directives are clear, easing tension. Our Orthopedic Institute provides an upscale environment for joint replacements. Patients are at ease in our facility. The hospital specializes in minimally invasive procedures. These result in shorter hospital stays and a faster recovery.
Sebring, The City on the Circle, is home to the Sebring International Raceway.... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website