Established Aesthetics practice with over 10 years in business is seeking a Board-Certified/Eligible Ophthalmologist or Dermatologist for a full/part time position in the New England suburb community. Willing to the train the right individual.
We are an all-female Medical Spa with 3 part-time board-certified physician injectors (one of whom is relocating to another state) and 4 Aestheticians. We have a family-like atmosphere and put our employees and patients first. We strive for excellent customer service and positive outcomes and believe in a more natural look. We are fully staffed with very low employee turnover by promoting team relationships and team unity.
We are looking for someone who loves the aesthetics and beauty industry. Someone patient, sweet, kind, adaptable, and a strong willingness to learn. Injecting experience is not needed. We are willing to train the right person.
Full/Part Time: Minimum of 20 hours/week. At least one evening/week required.
Employee or Partnership Track available. Salary is commission based.
- Provide aesthetic non-surgical cosmetic evaluation, consultation, and treatments.
- Treatments may include neurotoxins, dermal fillers, facial injections, platelet-rich plasma therapy, and Laser treatments.
- We are HIPPA compliant and abide by all medical practices.
- We require periodic meetings to review safety, improve techniques, and review patient outcomes.
- Organize and assist with the organization of special events.
- Continue to educate and support the employees
- Maintain and develop professional knowledge and clinical skills through regular and ongoing education and trainings
- Learn all facets to our practice.
- Practice and promote a positive and constructive professional attitude and behavior toward: the completion of job responsibilities; team relationships; organizational goals and objectives.
- Support the vision and uphold the mission, values, policies, and procedures of the company.
Apply on company website