- Participating in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area
- Planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
- This position requires providing service to all age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
- Job descriptions are subject to change with continued Activation Planning. Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs
- Bachelors degree in Nursing required
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required
- ACLS certification through the American Heart Association required
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college
- One or more years RN experience in a clinical setting required
- Specialty experience preferred
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
Conditions of Employment
Covid Vaccination is a requirement for employment at Jefferson for employees working at Jefferson's clinical entities or at the University. If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive the vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment, unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious exemption from Jefferson.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
Apply on company website