Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse Open Heart PRN to join our healthcare family.Benefits
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Open Heart PRN opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a dynamic CVOR RN to join our Peri-operative team. As an RN in OR setting you will collaborate with other members of the health care team including physicians, to deliver quality health care. In this role you will provide the best possible preventative and supportive intra-operative care to each patient based upon their individual needs.
What you will do in this role:
- Recognize and address urgent and emergent surgical situation
- Foster continuity and quality of care in the best interests of patients
- Assess and monitor patients medical status while in the OR
- Assess patients condition and monitor vitals, providing general nursing care
- Ensure the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Review charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols
- Communicate effectively with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website