Registered Nurses needed in Washington, DC - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus!
This opportunity offers the following:
- ADNs can get 100% tuition towards a BSN (average: $9-$10K per semester)
- Commuter benefits - (parking and transit offered): $1,200 Full-time, $600 part-time, annually
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Continuing education and bonus opportunities available
- Shift Differentials up to $7 per hour
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- 1 year full time or 3 years part time experience in acute care setting, preferred.
- Current state nursing license
- New grads are eligible (Sign-on bonus does not apply)
- Requirements specified for specialty unit
- TCNN/ATCN Within first year of employment
Apply on company website