Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Largo Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse RN Med Surg you can be a part of change.Benefits
HCA Florida Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse RN Med Surg. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse passionate about caring for patients with a wide variety of diagnoses and diverse backgrounds. Youwill provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in atechnologically advancedenvironment. Weutilize a team-based nursing approachto support each other andare seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We look forward to working with you soon!
What you will do in this role:
You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Med/Surg/Telepatients.
You willeducatepatients andtheirfamilies regarding medications and treatments
You will maintain and review patients records including test and examination results.
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
What qualifications you will need:
Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website