Restaurant and Bar Manager in Peoria, IL
We are currently seeking a motivated, competitive, engaging candidate to become our Restaurant and Bar Manager.
The Restaurant and Bar Manager is responsible for maintaining and increasing the restaurant's revenue, profitability, and quality goals. Other duties include ensuring efficient restaurant operation, as well as oversight of quality control and customer-service standards.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate daily Front-of-House and Back-of-House restaurant operations
- Deliver exceptional service to all attending patrons
- Handle customer objections and field dining questions
- Regularly review product quality and maintain communication with vendors
- Organize, maintain, and supervise staff scheduling
- Conduct staff performance reviews and provide feedback for improved productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, equipment, and other restaurant related products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Work to improve aesthetics and atmosphere of the restaurant.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to reduce waste
- Develop detailed weekly, monthly and annual revenue and expense reports
- Promote the restaurant through word-of-mouth and at events in the local and surrounding community
- Give recommendations on promotional items to help drive traffic
- Implement policies, guidelines, and other protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Conduct alcohol and age restriction control in accordance to company policies
- Three to five years work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or other similar role(s)
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Financial and people management skills
- Degree in business administration, hospitality management, or culinary arts is preferred
- Flexible weekend, evening and weekday hours required
A competitive salary and benefits package is included commensurate on qualifications and/or experience. Offerings include health insurance, vacation and sick leave, dental/vision, and a 401k.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website