Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) RN NICU PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join StoneSprings Hospital Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
StoneSprings Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN NICU PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Neonatal Intensive Care unit, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital. Our team provides critical care to premature and sick newborns in our Level II NICU. A NICU RN will support the parents from an emotional support to advising parents how to take care of their infant when they return home.
As a member of our team your will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting all aspects of patient care.
You will work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care.
You will communicate with patients about a treatment plan.
You will administer medications, monitoring vital signs, and providing vital nutrients to newborns.
Coordinate patients discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- STABLE must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
StoneSprings Hospital Centerhas provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our120+ bed hospitalis one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN NICU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual ... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website