Join HCA the North Florida Division Exclusive Resource Float Pool Today!
Sign on bonus up to $15,000 for eligible qualified external candidates.
When you join this special community of nurses, you become a part of an entire healthcare system with a deep-rooted, cultural commitment to nursing excellence. Resource Pool nurses are motivated by rewarding experiences that challenge and grow their skill sets. This is an opportunity to gain diverse, invaluable nursing experience, quickly. As a Resource Float Pool nurse, you will be exposed to a wide variety of Market facilities as a bedside unit nurse, in various units, using patient care best practices and technology. If you are interested in super-charging your nursing career and expanding your clinical network, this is the place for you.
These full-time careers offer competitive pay, benefits, preferred scheduling, and the flexibility to travel to different facilities to provide care where its needed most.
At HCA Florida, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN Resource Pool Med Surg opportunity.
HCA Florida, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website