As a member of the Credit Authorization Department as a Consumer Credit Agent you will be responsible for assisting potential and existing customers with obtaining a credit limit for in store purchases. Using company specific guidelines and a variety of tools to review and approve/deny a credit application. Must have some credit knowledge and computer skills to assist consumers. The position requires sitting at a desk for the duration of the shift. Because the Credit Authorization Department is staffed 7 days a week including nights and weekends as well as some holidays; schedules will vary to accommodate business needs. Some overtime may be required to ensure consumer satisfaction.
· Review Credit Applications and supporting documentation
· Determine credit limits per company guidelines
· Use a variety of tools to assist consumer
· Communicate application decisions to customers and store personnel
· Answer incoming calls to assist store personnel and customers
· Submit credit applications for customers
· High School Diploma or GED
· Moderate Computer Skills
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Flexibility with work schedule
· Bilingual a plus
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website