The Electronics Repair Technician is responsible for working in the field, diagnosing and repairing a full array of consumer electronics
- Working in the field (customer homes, etc.)
- Diagnosing and repairing various consumer electronics
- Thoroughly and promptly repair products while providing the highest level of customer service
- 2 years of recent, professional electronics and appliance repair experience
- Experience repairing LCD, LEC, DLP and Plasma televisions
- Experience repairing stereos, surround sound systems and general audio equipment
- Experience repairing desktop and laptop computers, including motherboard replacement
- Outstanding diagnostic/problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain service records and parts inventory
- Must be able to drive the designated Conn's vehicle and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time while transporting from one location to the next
- Capable of ascending/descending flight(s) of stairs
- Overall ability to move/position product weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to occasionally work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and outdoor conditions.
- Pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website