Conn's is a 128-year old consumer goods retailer with over $1 billion in revenue and over 4,000 employees. The company, headquartered in The Woodlands, TX, is publicly-traded (NASDAQ:CONN) and operates more than 115 retail locations in fourteen states and expanding into new markets. The Company's products and services offered through its retail sales outlets, distribution and service facilities include furniture and mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics, home office equipment, repair service agreements, credit insurance, home delivery, product repair service and consumer credit. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
The IT Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support for incident resolution and responds to requests reported to the division service desk. This role is required to build and leverage relationships with other service resources including facilities, divisions and corporate groups, as well as the corporate service desk to ensure timely escalation and resolve related to incident reports. Additionally, the IT Help Desk Analyst will provide training to new hires and junior analysts on processes and operations, as well as provide daily guidance on work assignments.
The IT Help Desk Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Address and resolve incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Assessment, prioritization, research, and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components
- Collect information through customer conversation, accessing support tools, and utilizing additional support staff (service resources) if needed
- Assign and managework to site team based upon priority and urgency.
- Ensures junior analysts are properly trained on all job functions, process and procedures.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Provides hands on desktop support
- Access management
- H/W and S/W procurement and provisioning
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years supervisory experience in a help desk or technical support environment.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Competency in call center tracking tools – Service Now is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competency in MS Office Suite and Active Directory concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make decisions to prioritize tasks and allocate time given evolving business priorities.
- Ability to work in a multi-office environment and willingness to travel to other offices as required.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website