Conn's is seeking reliable, motivated, and hard-working Forklift Operator's to join our Distribution team. Our forklift operators utilize Order Pickers, Clamps, and Reach Truck to load and unload trailers, must utilize safe and accurate usage of equipment when merchandise must be sorted and stacked.
- Loads and unloads trailers and trucks using order picker, clamps and reach truck
- Sort and stack merchandise accordingly throughout the warehouse.
- Process customer pickups, proper picking & stocking of merchandise.
- Must maintain assigned equipment, document equipment condition on a daily basis perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year of warehouse equipment experience (i.e., Order Picker, Clamps, Reach Truck) and proficiency in the safe operation of the assigned equipment
- Experience using a personal computer or CRT is required
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to constantly work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required and pass a pre-employment physical assessment
Apply on company website