The Collection's Specialist is an integral part of our team! Ideal candidates are self-motivated individuals who are comfortable asking fact finding questions, assisting customers in reviewing and negotiating payments on their accounts.
- Provide highest level of customer service
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using a variety of automated systems
- Works with customers to develop a solution that brings their accounts to current status
- Educates customers on potential solutions
- Uses negotiation techniques necessary to solve the customers' delinquency status
- Able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environment.
- performance driven and A team player
- Excellent at communicating and can be customer service oriented.
- Comfortable with social interactions and quick to establish rapport.
- Comfortable sitting at a desk, using a computer for majority, if not all of workday.
- Able to engage customers and use appropriate negotiation techniques.
- High School graduate, or have a GED
- experienced in customer services, 6+ Months
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Apply on company website