We are looking for passionate and driven Sales Porter to join our team. If you have an outgoing personality and place a premium on providing customer service, you'll thrive within the Conn's environment. The Sales Porter partners closely with the store leadership team to provide warehouse support and great customer service!
- Assists in inventory control including tagging products
- Provides general warehouse support in the store
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn's stores and customer carry-outs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- Data entry skills preferred
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical assessment
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
The Conn's HomePlus Team is in the people business – people serving other people. For over 125 years, we have been wholly dedicated to enriching the lives of our employees and providing superior experiences for our customers. From professional development and career-growth opportunities for our employees, to high-quality products and purchasing options for our customers, Conn's is excited to serve you!
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website