Company: Conn's HomePlus
Location: Huntsville, AL
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
The Sales Manager's role is to run a store successfully. The candidate elected for this role will be required to complete a 60-90 day onboarding program.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates
- Successfully manages all aspects of the assigned retail store's operations
- Achieves financial objectives
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided
- Maintains inventory control, making certain that the store's merchandise is properly displayed and tagged,
- Manages and training sales personnel, ensuring the assigned retail store is clean and attractive, meeting or exceeding sales goal and quotas, and
- Makes certain that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- 3-5 years of previous retail experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience required
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Apply on company website