The Sales Tax Specialist responsibilities will be to: (1) support compliance efforts for sales tax and business licenses; (2) assist with sales tax audits; and (3) provide support to other members of the Tax and Accounting teams as needed.
- The job position's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare filings related to business licenses and gross receipts taxes
- Assist with sales tax audits
- Review invoices for correct sales and use tax
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one to two years related experience
- Must exhibit attention to detail, initiative and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to identify system and process improvements
- Ability to engage others and to work collaboratively with all departments across the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Apply on company website