Conn's Customer Service Representative's role is to answer inbound calls to the warehouse and service customers' needs in a professional manner. Scheduling deliveries and customer pick–ups to and from the warehouse for the customers and retail locations. Providing dispatch for the delivery drivers while they are out on routes.
- Professionally answers incoming customer calls and resolve their issue.
- Services customers arriving at the warehouse for customer pickups
- Dispatch for delivery teams as they deliver products and assist with any issue.
- Contacts customers for pre-delivery to coordinate delivery times
- Must be able to handle a large volume of inbound phone calls and perform inventory functions, including stock checks.
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must be able to occasionally position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
Apply on company website