At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Dental Hygienists, P/T who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Dental Hygienist, P/T provides dental hygiene services and effectively delivers a dental health education program to inmates/residents at the correctional institution. . This is a part-time position that regularly works less than 30 hours per week.
The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the job performance requirements.
- Perform scaling, cleaning and polishing of teeth.
- Render Treatment to gums and tissue surrounding teeth.
- Develop and conduct a dental health education program, instruct inmates/residents in preventive dental techniques.
- Take and develop dental x-rays as directed.
- Take impressions for study Casts.
- Spend a minimum of 75% of time performing duties which involve direct contract with inmates/residents.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety We operate safe, secure facilities that provide high quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties We offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to government and the people they serve.
- CoreCivic Community - We deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
- Must be licensed and/or certified as a Dental Hygienist, P/T in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is preferred, unless required by contract or applicable statute.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled
Apply on company website