As an Accounts Payable Representative for Cornerstone Brands, you will be responsible for data entry, vendor management, and special projects. An Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for scanning high volumes of invoices timely, accurately, and efficiently. In addition to scanning, you will also respond to inquiries from our Brands as well as our vendors. It offers a fast-paced environment, where teamwork is valued. Providing challenging opportunities to learn, grow, and to contribute to the success of the company.
Who We Are
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company.
- Scanning of invoices along with all required back up documentation
- Review and research inquiries from vendors/Brands/Finance team and respond with details
- AP check payment run, customer refunds payment run, paymode (ACH) and E payables payment run
- Vendor setups in Lawson (ERP) and PO System (Ecometry), ensuring all pertinent paperwork is accurately completed and received prior to setting up the vendor
- Review Non-Inventory batches against the invoices for accuracy, communicating with the processor when correction is needed
- Sorting, opening, and scanning of paper mail received
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned
What You Bring
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Lawson, Dynamics, ImageNow, or Ecometry/Mozart a plus
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office Suite, able to utilize Adobe Acrobat and office equipment.
- Adept at communication, prioritization, and organizing daily work. Continuously document processes and compile notes for reference purposes.
- Knowledge of working on multiple system platforms within the shared services environment.
- Familiar with KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to show transparency of performance against goals.
- Readily able to work independently with minimal supervision once training has been provided.
- Experienced with analytical skills, understanding a complex inquiry/problem, and effectively distinguishing how to solve.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Apply on company website