IC Profiling Supervisor – Van Buren
Be a part of the dynamic team within our Inventory Control and Profiling department at the Van Buren fulfillment center. Overall responsibility of the Supervisor is to ensure that service levels are being met pertaining to inventory, profiling, and quality goals daily, while supporting operational needs. Supervisor provides training, development, and leadership to ensure team members are productive and successful.
Who We Are
Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the fulfillment center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun.
- Meet all service level requirements and monitor workflow pertaining to assigned department.
- Ensure SOX controls and audit requirements are met within the prescribed deadlines and with the utmost integrity.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding company performance standards, holding associates accountable, performing follow-ups, and ensuring standards are being maintained at all times.
- Maintain and issue all paperwork related to performance, procedures, and evaluations in a timely manner.
- Train, develop and give recognition to associates.
- Promote a safe, clean, and organized work environment always.
- Provide excellent customer service with a commitment to perform at or above expected service levels.
- Responsible for daily staffing needs including the transfer of hours out of and into the department.
- Partner with building management to optimize and execute strategic profiling of warehouse space and product.
- Manages team, workflow, reports, inventory verification, orders, and planning at Van Buren FC.
- Brand contact for Inventory, Profiling so must be an expert in oral and written communication, as well as data organization, planning, execution, and professionalism.
- All other duties as directed by CSI management
What you Bring
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a DC Fulfillment Operation
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75 lbs.
- Willing to be trained on equipment for use in department.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required, as this role communicates with brand contacts, external vendors as well as senior leaders of the organization.
- Able to prioritize and handle multi-task situations while delegating accordingly.
- Looks at situations with an open mind to determine the best way to proceed.
- Ability to prepare and analyze reports for production and quality including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strives to exceed all company requirements and industry standards related to job.
- Promotes a professional work environment at all times.
- Has the ability to train, develop and motivate associates to become successful, thereby increasing job satisfaction and improving retention.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position.
- Climbing, kneeling, and squatting as needed.
- Ability to readily understand, respond and react to both oral and written work direction.
Nice to Haves
- College degree in related field is desired.
- Experience supervising personnel in a Distribution Center environment is preferred
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Apply on company website