The Opportunity We are currently hiring for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician for our West Chester Distribution Center. Ensure success of Cornerstone Shared Services, LLC operations through the maintenance of all material handling equipment, facility structure and mechanical systems. Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the distribution center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
Sunday: 8pm- 5:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10pm- 5:30am
Off Friday and Saturday
(With the need to be flexible as starting and ending times may vary dependent on the work flow)Who We Are Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Your Impact
- Support and perform planned and unplanned repairs, and preventive and predictive maintenance for conveyors, sorter equipment and all other production related equipment.
- Troubleshoot conveyor, automation and sortation system controls and adjust/calibrate or repair as needed.
- Address production-related issues and make necessary corrections to maximize equipment throughput.
- Support 3rd shift high bay crane operation by performing repairs on aisles and aisle hardware as needed.
- Also perform crane maintenance functions to safely lower disabled cranes in aisles and remove disabled cranes from the aisles.
- Perform all necessary documentation of work performed in a neat, accurate, complete and timely manner using established processes (manual and/or CMMS)
- Attend on-site and off-site technical training as required.
- Perform other cross functional duties as assigned to ensure timely maintenance of equipment and the facility.
- Other duties may include but not be limited to performing building repairs such as plumbing, electrical and lighting, and other project work.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent; Industrial mechanic trade school courses or certification (i.e., electrical, controls, etc.) or equivalent military technical training.
- 2-4 years' experience with mechanical and electrical systems including conveyor/sortation systems or similar equipment, in a fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge/experience in industrial building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, mechanical and general carpentry.
- Ability to follow company safety policies and perform duties in a safe manner.
- Ability to work at heights up to 72 feet (with fall protection) in scissor lifts, boom lifts and work platforms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in hot and cold weather conditions (snow removal, HVAC, etc.)
- Ability to wear required PPE as needed (gloves, glasses, face shields, safety shoes/boots)
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed to ensure coverage for facility operations.
- Ability to handle occasional “on-call” responsibilities.
- Professional and acceptable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sufficient mobility to access all areas of the building including roofs, and ability to stand for long periods of time; walking, climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet company requirements to operate company vehicles.
- Ability to weld and perform metal fabrication considered a strong plus.
Apply on company website