Cornerstone Brands Customer Service Specialists answer inbound customer calls in a fast-paced environment. Working at home, our Specialists problem-solve to efficiently and effectively assist our customers. Cornerstone Brands is comprised of Grandin Road, Ballard Designs, and Frontgate.
- Starting rate is $15.00/hour.
- Benefits: full time, Customer Service Specialists are benefit eligible beginning on day one of employment. Our benefit options include medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, a 401K savings program, an enhanced parental leave program, generous team member discount across our entire family of brands, and more!
Life with Cornerstone Brands as a Customer Service Specialist
- Busy day handling a high volume of inbound customer inquires
- Assist customers with questions while personalizing the experience for each caller
- Calls may include confirming refunds, taking payments, placing orders, analyzing account data, etc.
- Opportunity for advancement and upward mobility across the entire Qurate Retail Group family of brands.
The Right Candidate
- Problem solves and de-escalates unique situations while sustaining a high-paced call volume
- Learns and works in a virtual environment with a set schedule and structured day
- Effectively communicates with a variety of customer styles, peers, and leaders
- Multitasks with ease and navigates multiple systems and screens while assisting customers
- Can sit for long periods of time
- Adheres to Cornerstone Brands computer system requirements
- Troubleshoots own technical problems (in partnership with IT when needed)
- Available to work weekends, holidays and additional hours as required
- Resides in Bath, Boone, Boyd, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Montgomery, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, or Rowan Counties.
Our Work at Home Team Members need to maintain the necessary system requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers. While a full specification list will be provided after your interview, here are a few key items:
Self-provided computer or laptop, running a Microsoft Operating System, operating on Windows 10 and not older than 3 years
Analog land line (Phone line must be plugged directly into phone jack or router)
Headset compatible with Cornerstone Brands specifications (Cornerstone Brands reimburses $75 for headset.)
High-speed internet connection. Satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
Mac/Apple products, Chromebooks, Surfaces, and notebooks are not supported
Your Cornerstone Brands career begins with a paid (5) week training period where full attendance and participation is required through the duration of the training. Training schedule and working schedule post training will differ.
The Application Process
Our application process is candidate-led. Each notification for next steps will be sent to the email address the candidate provides.
1. Complete Application
2. Complete skills assessment on mobile device or computer
3. Self-schedule interview
4. Complete interview
Apply on company website