The Packaging Specialist is a vital contributor for procurement and inventory management of all consumable supplies associated with receiving, prepping, and shipping of items for each Cornerstone Brand.
The Packaging Specialist should be a confident organizational leader for the day-to-day management and procurement of packaging supplies for 4 distribution centers. This position requires the ability to work independently, with little supervision, along with a willingness to develop a deep understanding of the products, along with their usage. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, along with the ability to develop relationships, both internally and externally. They will partner closely with the brands on packaging needs, make recommendations for any changes needed, and source new items.
Who We Are
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include IT, digital commerce, customer care and distribution. The Cornerstone brands deliver inspirations that help customers enjoy, enhance, and celebrate life. Cornerstone comprises four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Grandin Road®, and Garnet Hill®. Cornerstone operates a separate ecommerce site for each brand, distributes 163 million catalogs annually, and has 22 retail and outlet stores.
• Manages ordering and inventory levels for fulfillment network
• Forecasting to ensure supply needs are met
• Managing vendor relationships and compliance
• Partner and communicate with vendors and sales reps on negotiations and expectations
What You Bring
• Experience in a fulfillment center environment is a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Ability to be self-directed, working independently to meet deadlines and complete assignments within the departmental standard.
• Ability to manage multiple projects for a diverse group of internal clients in a fast-paced environment, including necessary follow-through
• Ability to maintain communication with all levels of the organization, including Management, Brands, QVC Procurement partners, and Finance
• Ability to maintain communication and partnership with external vendor and sales representatives.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of "What You Bring"
Apply on company website