Job Description Details
Cornerstone Brands is embarking on a multi-year transformational project to replace our ERP systems with Dynamics 365. We are seeking an engaged and driven experienced software developer to assist with this initiative. This role will work closely with the internal team and external consultants to complete this project and support the environment post implementation.
- Deploy, manage and maintain Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and other modules across multiple environments
- Hands on development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and on premise environments
- Design, configure and/or develop Dynamics 365 customizations as required
- Integrate disparate systems using an IPAAS solution like Dell Boomi, Power Automate, or Mulesoft
- Develop web services using standard communication or messaging protocols
- Create and execute automated testing scripts in Dynamics 365
- Production support of the existing ERP environment running on Oracle database technology
What you will bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable level of experience
- 3+ years building solutions in Dynamics 365 including workflows, configurations, third party apps, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with X++ development
- 3+ years of experience with managing and maintaining Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Supply Chain, and/or Commerce across multiple environments (Sandbox through production)
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Hands on experience integrating disparate systems with an IPAAS solution
- Experience with creating and executing automated testing in Dynamics 365
- Experience with SQL/MS SQL and PL/SQL development for the Oracle database, and ability to create ad hoc SQL queries and script
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, and the ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website