Position at Corporate Graphics Commercial
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch company of Taylor Corporation, is looking for energetic and quality driven team members to join our manufacturing team! We currently have an open position in our press department assisting in the operation of 40' press equipment.
You will get a 4 day weekend by only having to work 3 day 12 hour shifts! In addition, you will be eligible for our full benefits package, PTO, and overtime opportunities!
- Set up and operate feeder end of press
- Retrieve stock for jobs to be printed.
- Obtain stock and cut it to specifications when necessary.
- Keep press properly supplied of ink, chemicals, blankets, etc.
- Notify lead operator of low inventory of house inks or paper.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and maintained in proper working condition. Notify lead operator of any concerns.
- Able to distinguish color variances while jobs are running on press.
- Sunday - Tuesday from 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM. Work 36 hours, get paid for 40! Also, by only working 3 days, you get to look forward to a 4 day weekend!
You Must Have:
- Ability to stand for the entirety of shift.
- Desire to learn and understand the manufacturing trade.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge of manufacturing productions.
- Knowledge of mechanics and equipment maintenance.
- Basic mathematical skills, such as addition, subtraction, or multiplication.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We're also big on work-life balance and you'll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Apply on company website