Position at Corporate Graphics Int'L Inc.
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics International is seeking an Equipment Operator II on our 1st shift. The position is responsible for the setup and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer's order.
- Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
- Perform routine maintenance and minor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater and other equipment
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Ability to be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to utilize and learn computer program for order processing
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We're also big on work-life balance and you'll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Apply on company website