Walmart USA has partnered with OSL to operate its wireless kiosk locations across the United States. We offer a multi-carrier platform, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and where applicable, a suite of Walmart's no contract carriers. We are currently seeking a result oriented, hands on multi-unit manager (approximately 2 - 4 stores) who can actively engage, work with and develop a team of talented mobile professionals to deliver best-in-class in-store Walmart Mobile sales experiences.
As a Team Lead Manager, you are integral to our success. We're looking for a passionate leader to help our Massachusetts ( Worcester, Leicester and North Oxford) stores deliver exceptional sales and service to our customers. You will be accountable for developing and retaining a high-performing sales team while ensuring operational procedures are carried out across the store. You'll oversee and maximize store profitability by managing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be responsible to make sure your locations are delivering excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, passion for sales, unwavering focus on the customer experience. Our focus is on talented leaders who have been successful in leading teams regardless of the industry.
- 1 - 3 years retail and management experience.
- Experience within the wireless or electronics sectors is considered an asset.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success through field teams.
- Proven ability to manage district budgets, forecast sales, merchandising, and retail metrics.
- Proven ability and application of the fundamentals of recruitment, human resources, coaching, performance management, and US employment standards.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to provide your own vehicle and drive and travel extensively to stores day and evening.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time.
- Company benefits.
- Base + commission and bonus
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website