At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth – and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Housekeeper, you perform general cleaning tasks in the interior common areas, vacant and model units, and office space of a multimillion dollar, multifamily apartment home community. Here are the roles you'll play: The Germaphobe
- Use all types of sanitizers, anti-bacterial sprays, dusters, and cleansers to keep interior areas clean and looking their best
- Deliver sparkling countertops, perfectly vacuumed rugs, empty trash cans, and streak-free windows to interior spaces
- Excite visitors about living in a community that's clearly treated with great care
- Provide comfort to future residents who always notice how meticulously you have cleaned their home on move-in day
- Believe the world is a beautiful place and should be kept that way
- Have an eye for detail and are constantly looking for areas in need of improvement
- Do whatever it takes — polishing furniture, waxing floors, or scrubbing windows — to keep interior areas in tip-top shape
- Can't wait to hear residents “ooh” and “ahh” over your handiwork
- Enjoy physical exercise and have the energy to endure a full day of non-stop, fast-paced activity
- Willing to work in a physically demanding environment that may require you to lift and push heavy objects
- Excited to get paid to spend almost the entire day on your feet, even when it means bending over for extended periods of time
- Everything looks perfect. Common areas and offices are so spotless, you can see your reflection in everything you've polished, and your clubhouse is worthy of a magazine cover.
- Residents are eager to spend more and more time in the common areas and are proud to call your community their home.
- Occupancy is at an all-time high because you keep model units and common areas so inviting and clean.
- Solid eye for detail and spotting areas in need of attention
- Physical agility and mobility
- Resourceful problem solver
- Enthusiastic about customer interactions
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email email@example.com or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Apply on company website