Position is responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness within the commercial organization by playing a critical role in supporting global commercial enablement functions and training for Inside Sales teams. Critical success factors for this role include: implementation of training for Inside Sales, support of several training functions to include Commercial selling skills, social platforms, SalesForce.Com and social selling.
Training, Best Practices & Communication
- Collaborates closely with Team Leads to strengthen and support Inside Sales training curriculum.
- Provides new Inside Sales Managers (ISMS) a deep understanding of prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Navigator and other social platform tools.
- Drives and reinforces use of Salesforce.com (SFDC) within the sales team, emphasizing business standards and execution of best practice in conjunction with the Tools and Technology Team
- Coordinates cross training on selling skills with other business units with Commercial Training Lead guidance.
BU Commercial Project Management & Meeting Support
- Work with Commercial Training Lead on the Global Commercial Meeting communication and pre-work, Inside Sales sales meetings, service launches including training, reinforcement and best practice.
- Work with Commercial Training Lead to support sales meeting agendas under direction of commercial leadership.
- Develop tools/resources/processes and work with appropriate individuals to support commercial effectiveness initiatives, skill enhancement, voice of the field, cross- functional team integration, best practice sharing and process development.
- Create and execute engaging and compelling learning activities for sales meetings. Develop learning resources and motivational learning activities aligned with best practice and effectiveness initiatives.
- Support field sales client engagement for site visits, facility tours, and territory support needs.
- Participate in Global Commercial Organization projects and support initiatives as needed.
- BS/BA degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Inside Sales selling process
- Experience in training facilitation, needs assessment, and process mapping a plus
- Instructional Design related activities, experience in using Articulate 360 suite for eLearning development a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Power Point and Publisher
- Knowledge of adult learning theory a plus
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment
- Building programs using ADDIE and/or The 6 Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning a plus
- Minimum Required:
3 years-experience in a learning and development role
Previous roles should include but not limited to:
- Sales, Training or Inside Sales related activities
- Training facilitation or sales skills development using in-person delivery methods, virtual platforms or hybrid methods
- Training on social media platforms and related sales prospecting tools
- Understanding and application of SalesForce.com
- Cross functional Project Management
- Coordination of schedules and agendas for large-scale, complex team meetings
- Ability to work independently to drive results and complete projects on deadline
Apply on company website