We are seeking an Associate Technical Liaison for our site in Los Angeles, CA. Duties will include the following:
Coordinate new project start-up and modification activities
- Review project specifications: ensure protocol review corresponds with project specification sheet details
- Communicate any issues with SDL (Study Design Lead), GSM (Global Study Manager) and/or Management as required and invite feedback and input.
- Interact with GLSS database team regarding creation of new tests codes.
- Creation, modification and QC of Histology Worksheets.
Ongoing project coordination in liaison with other Covance Locations
- Communicate with Management and study project manager to resolve issues not addressed proactively during project development.
- Modify customized documents as needed.
Involve in inter and intra departmental communication
- Receive, investigate and serve as the primary point of contact for site-specific study queries on study sample status, data, and/or performance metrics.
- Monitor prospective and retrospective pending lists for the assigned site.
- Attend team meetings as needed/requested
- Attend conference calls upon management request
- Participate in other tasks according to competencies as needed.
BS, Medical technologist (MT) (or equivalent) with one (1) year clinical laboratory experience,
BS, science (or equivalent) with two (2) years clinical laboratory experience,
AS, Medical Laboratory technician (MLT) (or equivalent) with three (3) years clinical laboratory experience
Other Scientific diplomaExperience:
- One (1) year experience in Covance for Medical technologist (MT) or equivalent) or
- Two (2) years clinical laboratory experience for BS, science (or equivalent) or
- Three (3) years clinical laboratory experience for AS, Medical Laboratory technician (MLT) (or equivalent) and
- Good knowledge in MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Visio
- Very good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Attention to detail
Apply on company website