At Labcorp we believe in harnessing science for human good. And so we work day and night, around the world, to deliver answers for all your health questions—whether you're a provider, drug developer, hospital, medical researcher or patient. That means everything from advancing diagnostic testing, to helping launch new drugs, to offering new perspectives through data, all drawing from a deep well of scientific expertise. So when you need trusted information to make clear, confident health decisions, consider us your source.
Our finance team in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing and we want to appoint a Billing Analyst. The Revenue Cycle Management Billing Analyst will lead in group discussions, foster a positive team environment, and present feedback to management, but not limited to the following:
- Serve as the billing expert when working collaboratively with operational contacts and Project Managers to ensure all transactions are appropriate and no transactions have been omitted.
- Possess superior knowledge of billing process in order to submit monthly client invoices with accurate financial information, relevant backup documentation, and in a timely manner.
- Support external customer relationship by identifying, maintaining, and applying client-specific billing requirements to invoices and troubleshooting complex billing issues.
- Create and maintain billing and invoicing metric reporting.
- Ability to thoroughly evaluate contract terms and ensure information is appropriately reflected in financial system.
- Input accurate financial information into the financial system regarding the revenue, payment, or other pertinent invoicing information per the contract.
- Identify and document appropriate credits and rebills, obtain approval or clarification on next steps from designated party, and perform credits and rebills in the financial system.
- Actively make recommendations to management on ways to standardize, simplify, and improve processes across Business Units by continually growing knowledge base of operational revenue streams and functional areas related to billing.
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years business experience within Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
Other required work-related experiences:
- Proficient in Excel and Word (intermediate level)
- Experience with PeopleSoft or another large ERP
- Exemplary multi-tasking ability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Ability to work in high volume, fast paced team setting to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website