At Labcorp we believe in harnessing science for human good. And so we work day and night, around the world, to deliver answers for all your health questions—whether you're a provider, drug developer, hospital, medical researcher or patient. That means everything from advancing diagnostic testing, to helping launch new drugs, to offering new perspectives through data, all drawing from a deep well of scientific expertise. So when you need trusted information to make clear, confident health decisions, consider us your source.
Our finance team in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing and we want to appoint a Billing Manager. The RCM Billing Manager will responsible for all processes and resources related to billing procedures, including project / contract setup, invoicing, processing rebates, and processing credits and rebills, but not limited to the following:
- Effectively manage resources by ensuring all processes are appropriately staffed with trained personnel and all deadlines are met with high-quality work.
- Superior understanding of the Invoice-to-Cash process and financial system, specifically as it relates to billing procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service by managing and resolving the most complex escalated client inquiries and disputes related to billing.
- Review proposed credits and rebills in the financial system by appropriately approving or recommending another course of action.
- Ability to create and manage complex metric reporting for month end closing, project costing, and billing modules within the financial system.
- Manage the partnership with Contracts, Commercial, and Operational departments for matters related to billing.
- Proven track record of problem solving and leading multiple complex process improvement initiatives simultaneously.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures utilizing appropriate controls.
- Develop team by leveraging strengths, improving individual performance through goal setting, mid-year and year-end evaluations, and regular one-on- one discussions
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
- Professional certification (CPA, CMA) or related master's degree a plus
- 5+ years business experience within Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field with increasing responsibility
Other required work-related experiences:
- Working knowledge of the CRO industry
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Billing system experience; PeopleSoft preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate well, motivate direct reports, and foster teamwork
- Exemplary multi-tasking ability and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to problem solve, strong attention to detail, and capable of being persistent while maintaining tact
- Independent worker with comfort in a high volume, fast paced environment
Apply on company website